The world is a very uncertain & ‘unsafe’ place at the moment.
For the safety of your most precious babies on the 22nd of March, i made the decision to suspend all my newborn shoots temporarily.
I love my job soooo much, and it makes me really sad that i cant do what i love every day 🙁 But your babies safety is SO important to me xx
I will be back photographing newborns when the world is a safer place to do so.
Until then. I have compiled a few handy tips for you to take some safe pics of your newborn yourself, so you dont miss out on thoes precious first few days/weeks of memories.
I’m predicting there will be a ‘lockdown baby’ boom in early 2021..mark my words lol
See you on the other side of this awful virus situation!
Stay safe all of you! & stay Home!
Much Love Bec xxx
( tips are below followed by some collages of my shoots from the last year )
1) Be near a window of natural light
2) set up your self timer or use a selfie stick for your family shot..
3) Use your bed for bub to lay on , wrapped all snug in beautiful patterned swaddles
4) Use a plain wall in your home that’s near a window of light, as your background & get your partner to take snuggly pics of you and bub together, and vice versa
5) for the sleepy relaxed face pics, give baby a good feed & wrap them , so they are comfy and warm
6) Take some close up pics of bubs fingers, feet, nose, ears..fluffy skin, lips, as these are the little details that create your memories of how tiny they once were xx